I was first elected in the 2009 local elections. Having been a councillor for seven years I was elected as a TD in the 2016 general election. I worked as a care worker until 2016. Our family moved to Clondalkin in 1979 where I still live. Representing the people of Dublin Mid-West has been an enormous privilege. I want to continue the work and highlight the issues that I feel have made a difference in the past four years. Hopefully with your support I can continue making that difference.
- Gino led the fight against Water Charges in the community and in the Dail.
- Gino introduced legislation to legalise Medical Cannabis and led the successful national campaign resulting in a change in the law
- Gino was central to the local Together for Yes group which won a Woman’s Right to Choose.
- Gino organised rallies to defend people’s right to housing and is campaigning to Build Public Homes on Public Land. Gino has helped hundreds of constituents on issues such as housing, welfare and health care access.
- Gino worked with local horse owners to get a state-of-the-art Clondalkin Equine Centre in Ballyowen Park.
- Gino has worked to highlight health issues such as fibromyalgia, endometriosis and access to medicines like Spinraza.
- Gino supported workers taking strike actions such as Nurses, Lloyd’s Pharmacy and Greyhound workers.
- Gino has campaigned for increased public transport and saved the 69 bus in Rathcoole.
- He has fought for better community facilities through local planning.
- Gino campaigns for increased services and school places for children with special needs.
The main man himself.
Well done Gino! Well earned, nobody deserves it more.
Congratulations on your election Gino. Your work and your success is inspirational. Fantastic achievement.
Good to see hear this TD to steer a measure on Cannabis Law to get Ireland set to legalise cannabidiol oil for epileptics arthritis cancer patients given the green light said daily mirror sat 11th along with proposal now Derry Eamonn McCann to try get decriminalise cannabis oil in Northern Ireland people before profit & cista.org party we will vote to remain safe cbd oil cannabidiol cbd bros brands recently outlawed again from uk by MHRA -FDA pharmacutial war on drugs classed a b class medicine. I throught it was legalised opened CBD cannabis medicinal clinics in Nov 16 in Dublin TC one 1st in Capel Street Dub 1-2 other place i could not find them in Jan 22 say on 1st visit Dublin from July 2016 nor in good health shops like England & NI had from Aug but now to re-licience thousands by MHRA work hard to follow Canada set for all out decriminalised like netherlands for decades has had. Pot of Luck at TC gov offices lol Gino Kenny stronger for longer regulations
Gino, just wanted to say thanks for coming along and supporting the protest against live animal exports on Tuesday. We really appreciate you taking the time out to attend.